Friday, July 17, 2015

Yummy Yummy, Nutrabear Gummies in my tummy!

A few months back I went for a regular check up at the doctor’s office and found out I have a severe vitamin D deficiency. It turns out this can really make you feel like crap and it’s essential for your health and well-being you have the proper levels of vitamin D in your body. I had to take these disgusting wafers every week for about 3 months straight, because apparently you can only get 50,000 mg of Vitamin D3 in those wafers. After the three months I was allowed to go down to a much more reasonable 50,000 IU a month. This is essentially 1600 IU of Vitamin D3 a day. I found that by taking the vitamin D daily, rather than weekly I felt much better.


 What’s the point of all of this? I’ve literally found the yummiest way possible to get the vitamin D3 I need! Nutrabear has come out with a Vitamin D2 gummy and each gummy has 800 IU, which means three a day gets me the IU I need. The recommended does is 1-2 a day, but I checked with my doctor and I’m totally good taking the three a day. Here’s the thing…I’ve tried a ton of gummy vitamins because they are way more fun to take than pills, but they always disappoint me. They get hard and they just don’t taste great, so I didn’t have the highest hopes for these. O.M.G. These gummies are amazing! They are not your typical rubbery gummy texture, I wish I could send you all a gummy so you could see exactly what I mean, but these have a less rubbery texture and they taste delicious! They’re cherry and peach flavored and I’m pretty sure if it wouldn’t make me sick I would eat them all at once!

 Both kids and adults can take these, and it’s never a bad idea to ensure your kiddos are getting an adequate amount of vitamin D now! Seriously, I fully recommend that everyone take a daily Vitamin D3 supplement. The health benefits are amazing, and you will be amazed the difference this small vitamin makes in your daily well- being. And you might as well make it yummy and get yourself some Nutrabear Gummies!

 They can be purchased here and they are relatively inexpensive at $9.99 for I did receive these for free for testing and reviewing purposes, but they have seriously made a customer for life out of me! Have you ever tried a gummy vitamin before? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. The groups not reading your blogs are missing out a lot of caliber material. curing the yips in putting

    ReplyDelete