Thursday, July 23, 2015

Firefly Chalkboard Labels- Perfect for organization and labeling!

I absolutely love organization and labeling and my new favorite “tool” is chalkboard labels!  I was given the opportunity to review the Firefly Chalkboard labels and I absolutely love them!
Firefly Chalkboard Labels

                These labels are so cute; they come in a pack of 60. There are four different designs, and you get 10 of the two smaller designs, and 20 each of the two larger designs. You can use chalk to write on the labels, but I personally prefer using chalkboard markers.    I’ve seen a lot of different chalkboard labels, but this is definitely a unique design. 

                 There are so many different uses for these labels.  I make homemade jam and jelly and these are perfect for labeling those jars.  I also like to use them to label leftovers and lunches, this definitely helps keep my refrigerator a little cleaner and more organized!

                  I've gotten different types of chalkboard labels and a lot of them claim to be re-usable, but once you remove them they never seem to stick quite the same.  I've been using these for a few weeks now, and I've been able to re-use them several times without losing their stickiness.

                I could go on and on about how great these labels are, but you can watch my video and see them in action for yourself.



                These can be purchased here:  Firefly Chalkboard Label  For $12.99, which is a great price for these labels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment