Sunday, April 26, 2015

My BellaVoxBox from Influenster is here!!!!!!

I recently joined Influenster and I love it so far! What is Influenster you ask?  In a nutshell it’s a website and mobile app that measures your social media impact and sends you free cool stuff to check out and try. The more active you are on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc…) the more cool stuff you’re going to qualify for and get!  If you love social media and sharing your opinion, this is the website for you! Within a week of signing up for Influenster I qualified for my first campaign. I got a Bella Vox Box! If you’re interested you can check out my unboxing video here: Influenster BellaVoxBox Unboxing

So what’s inside this magical box??  A whole lot of awesomeness and I got it all free!  There’s a little card inside that tells you what each item is and its retail value.  So if you’re curious where my price points and information come from, it’s from that card. I'm going to breakdown each item for you below.


                Club W is a wine club.  For $39 a month they send you three bottles of wine.  To be honest, I don’t like wine. For someone who really likes wine this sounds like a pretty decent deal, and there’s a code to get your first bottle free.

                There’s a little Ebay card in there.  This is an Influenster campaign as well.  I actually qualified for this campaign before I qualified for the Bella Vox Box, so I don’t think you necessarily needed to qualify for the Bella VoxBox to participate in this campaign.  Basically Ebay has a guides section.  Influenster provided an “Inspire Me” tool to help you find topics to write guides on.  Once you wrote two guides and they were approve you got a $25 gift card to ebay. I was given two MORE opportunities for a total of $75 in Ebay gift cards! I’m waiting for my final $25 gift card, but have already received the other two.  I love free money!

                Next up is the EcoTools Complexion Collection Mattifying Finish Brush. Can we just talk about how cute this brush is??  I've actually looked at this line of brushes before and I was tempted to buy one just because they are so cute! This brush retails for $8.99 and is worth every single penny.  It’s really amazing the difference a quality makeup brush can make! I used it for my finishing powder and it worked like a dream.  The brush I was using sometimes put it on a little too thick, leaving me with a paler than desired finish, but this brush worked great! 

                So Dove chocolates have come out with a new line of candy.  It’s their Dove Fruits.  I got a sample of the blueberry kind, and it was delicious! I’m not generally a huge fan of dark chocolate, but these were awesome. They come in three different varieties; I really want to try the cherry.  The retail price ranges from $1.88 to $2.69.

                I've seen Not Your Mother’s products in the store, but I had never tried them before.  I got a sample of their Déjà vu ‘Do Style Extender.  I’m not sure there is the intended us of their product, but my daughter has been having some major hair issues.  The front section of her hair is really oily and just looks dirty even right after a shower.  So I decided to put some of this in her hair to see if it would help the appearance.  It really does.  Her hair just looks better, not so oily and dirty and did I mention it smells AMAZING??  If all of their products smell this good I will be adding it to my list of must haves. This runs about $9 for a full size.

                I normally go tanning (I said normally ok?? I’m aware I’m two shades away from Casper at the moment!) and my legs never seem to tan as well as my upper half, so I was excited to try the Airbrush Legs from Sally Hansen.  I dislike most self-tanners simply because I am not talented enough to use them without looking orange or streaky.  I went ahead and applied this to one leg to compare and I’m pretty happy with the results.  It’s not streaky or orange and it kind of just gives you a little extra color.  I got the light, and I think I would normally go a shade darker for when I’m tanning, but I like that it looks natural.  This retails for $13.99

                Last but not least we have the two Rimmel products!  These were both full size, which is awesome! First up is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss.  It doesn't have a color name, just a number, this one is 08.  I’m not very good with colors, but I would call it a Mauve or a Berry? It’s a really pretty shade. I really like this lipstick.  I don’t generally wear a lot of lipstick but I’m really learning that it makes a difference in finishing off your look.  I've been using a lipstick that I got in an Ulta gift set and I hate the way it feels on my lip. I feel like it comes off and I can feel bits of it sticking to my lips and just yuck.  I’ve had this lipstick on for almost two hours and it’s great. I don’t have any of that yuck feeling.  This lipstick retails for $5.49 and I may have to look into getting some more!

                Last but not least we have the Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara by Kate Moss.  I really liked the end result of this mascara, but I didn't really like the wand. It’s called the broken-heart shaped wand and I don’t know if it’s just because I’m not used to the shape of the wand, but I majorly screwed up putting on my mascara, which I haven’t done since I was a teenager.  I give the mascara itself an A+, but I could live without the wand.  This mascara retails for $6.99.  If you want to see what the mascara and lipstick look like on, you'll be able to see in an upcoming post!


                I think overall it’s a toss-up between the lipstick and the Ecotools brush on my favorite product from this box. My least favorite would have to be the Club W information and code. I don’t drink wine so I have no real use for this product. I would definitely repurchase both of these items in a heartbeat!  Are you a member of Influenster? Did you get a BellaVoxBox, and if so which product was your favorite? Which one could you live without?

1 comment:

  1. Very Kewl you are getting all that free stuff. I had an email from them inviting me to join. I did and filled out the survey, but not sure I finished it correctly, it was a bit confusing! Thanks for sharing ! Happy Blogging!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete