Friday, June 5, 2015

IRULU 7 inch tablet....my favorite new toy!

I've been dying to get a tablet for ages so when I was given the opportunity to get a tablet from IRULU, of course I jumped on it!

I got the IRULU 7 inch Google Android Tablet and my favorite part is it's pink!  I also got a great pink case that has a built in keyboard, and a stand for it.  This tablet is really reasonably priced; it's currently $61.99 on Amazon and it's definitely a great deal at this price!
Isn't this just the most adorable tablet ever???


The tablet comes with a wall charger AND a usb charger, which is great for me because I can charge it in my car or use a portable charger if I'm on a trip or just out and about.  

This is how easy this tablet is to use....I opened it and within 2 minutes I had it hooked up to wifi and I was surfing the web! It comes with Google Play pre-loaded as well as the IRULU store and the IRULU game store.  

Some cool features that I really loved about this tablet are there's a front facing and a rear facing camera, it already has an app pre-loaded for video making, which is a huge plus for me because I love making video's!  In fact you can check out my video review here:


I'm a huge android fan, so I love the fact that this is an Android tablet. I know next to nothing about operating systems or anything like that, but I can tell you this little tablet moves fast! It loads faster than my laptop, and I have a relatively new laptop...it just loads that fast!

If you're in the market for a great tablet definitely check out IRULU on Amazon.  The tablet I purchased can be found here: IRULU Pink Tablet but if you aren't a fan of pink they have a ton of great color choice, including your basic black!

No comments:

Post a Comment