Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cool T-shirts for the Entire family!

 This post is kind of a continuation of my “what’s cool to a 9 year old” series….but this is definitely a “something for the whole family” post too!
                My daughter is absolutely obsessed with Five Night’s at Freddy’s (FNAF.  This is a game that’s hugely popular, so popular they are now coming out with a movie!  She has been dying to get a FNAF t-shirt and with school coming up I figured I could go ahead and get her one.  Of course you can’t just walk into any store and buy one of these shirts; they’re definitely a specialty shirt!
                I’ve found an absolutely uhhhh-mazing website to purchase not only her FNAF shirt, but so many cool shirts for the whole family.  So what is this amazing site?  www.publiciteez.com.  They have so many amazingly cool shirts I don’t even know where to start! Ok, I lied I guess let’s start with the FNAF shirt I bought my daughter.  She was so excited to get it she insisted on making a video so check out her awesomeness here:


                I was really impressed with the quality of the shirt too.  The shirt is a nice thick cotton fabric. It’s not super thin or flimsy.  There may be a little shrinkage, but that’s pretty common with cotton shirts like this so take that into consideration when ordering.  I was really impressed with the design.  Sometimes you get screen printed shirts like this and the screen printing isn’t always the best quality and the design only continues to deteriorate over time.  I didn’t notice any issues with the design on this shirt, and the colors are super bright and brilliant.  

Here are two of my favorite designs:

How cute are these???  They also have an Amazon store which you can find here:
Publiciteez Amazon Store

So definitely go check them out and get your family some super cool shirts for the new school year...or just because they are so freaking awesome!



I was given the opportunity to receive one of their shirts for reviewing and testing purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment