Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I hate cleaning the microwave or why Greenwald's is the best cleaning brand out there!

          If you saw my post about Greenwald's carpet cleaner then you know how impressed I was with their product and it should come as no surprise that when I was given the opportunity to test out their glass cleaner and all purpose cleaner I absolutely jumped at the chance!

     
    Both products come concentrated in little packets.  Literally all you do is fill a water bottle with a quart of water, drop in the packet, shake it up and bam! you're ready to clean.  You get six packets for $16.95 (all purpose) or $17.95 (glass cleaner.)  That works out to $2.99 a bottle or less.  You are easily going to pay that much for any name brand cleaner in the store.

          Let's talk glass cleaner first.  One would think that all glass cleaner is pretty much created equal, but they totally aren't.  At my work we have to keep the porthole windows super clean and streak free so it doesn't interfere with movie presentation.  We have tried pretty much every commercial grade and otherwise glass cleaner out there, with little to no success. Sometimes we have to clean the window 2 or 3 times to get it up to par.  Well, I used the Greenwald's glass cleaner at home one time, and immediately brought the refills to work to use there.  This stuff is great, and I'm not going to say it's perfect and always streak free, but it is miles ahead of the competition!
Don't judge me!!!

          Onto the all purpose cleaner. I'd like to think I keep a pretty clean house.  It's not always perfect, but it's definitely not dirty.  Unless you look in the microwave. Ugh, I hate cleaning the microwave. Does anyone really enjoy cleaning the microwave??  It collects so much grease and grime and unless you remember to wipe it out every single time, which let me tell you a 9 year old is never going to remember that, it gets microwaved on there and it's just a big time consuming mess.  I decided to test the all-purpose cleaner out on the microwave.  I definitely feel like I was able to get the job done quicker with this cleaner. The cleaner also has a nice citrus smell too it, but it's not that really overwhelming fake citrus scent.  

         Seriously, if you haven't tried Greenwald's yet, go now! You can purchase the all purpose cleaner here: Greenwald's All Purpose, the glass cleaner here: Greenwald's Glass Cleaner, and just in case you missed it, the carpet cleaner here: Greenwald's Carpet Cleaner.

        Oh, and the best part?  They have a money back guarantee, so if you don't totally love the product like I do, you aren't out any money. Do you have a cleaning product that you absolutely love so much you want to tell everyone??  Tell me about it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment